As a Corporate Sponsor of the Oklahoma City Ballet, your company will be at the forefront of helping us produce the highest-quality ballet performances, provide outstanding educational programs, and spread appreciation for the arts through community outreach. Your leadership will impact your employees’ lives and our city’s cultural identity.
Corporate sponsors are eligible for many benefits, including a range of marketing and advertising opportunities, as well invitations to experience the Oklahoma City Ballet in new ways through dress rehearsals, special events, and season tickets.
Marketing and Advertising
- Company logo on ads and print materials
- Ad in the playbill for an entire season (40,000 distributed throughout the year)
- Recognition at all Ballet performances
- Listing in the OKC Ballet Playbill and all sponsor listings for 12 months
- Name/Company logo and link on our website
- Recognition in OKC Ballet’s radio and TV commercials
- Season tickets to OKC Ballet performances for your employees
- Tickets to fundraising events
- Invitations to special events and dress rehearsals for you and your employees
- Discount on additional tickets for OKC Ballet performances
- Discount on adult classes at the Dance Center of OKC Ballet
Sponsorships and benefits are custom tailored to suit the needs of your company. Gifts can be designated for specific projects or can go toward the entire season of performances, education, and outreach. For more information on becoming a Corporate Sponsor, please contact Whitney Cross Moore at (405) 843-9898 or email@example.com.