As a Corporate Sponsor of the Oklahoma City Ballet, your company will be at the forefront of helping us produce the highest-quality ballet performances, provide outstanding educational programs, and spread appreciation for the arts through community outreach. Your leadership will impact your employees’ lives and our city’s cultural identity.
Corporate sponsors are eligible for many benefits, including a range of marketing and advertising opportunities, as well as invitations to experience the Oklahoma City Ballet in new ways through special events, behind-the-scenes opportunities, and season tickets. Some of the benefits of our corporate sponsorships include:
- Tickets to Oklahoma City Ballet performances for your clients and/or employees
- Access to in-studio rehearsals and backstage tours throughout the year
In the Spotlight
- Your company’s logo on ads, posters, invitations, and other media
- Advertisement in the OKCB playbill
- Listing in the OKCB playbill for 12 months
- Name/company logo on the Oklahoma City Ballet website
- Recognition on electronic signage throughout the Susan E. Brackett Dance Center
Fun and Fancy
- Tickets to various fundraising events
- Invitations to exclusive patron events throughout the year
Become a Sponsor
Sponsorships and benefits are custom-tailored to suit the needs of your company. Gifts can be designated for specific projects or can go toward the entire season of performances, education, and outreach. For more information on becoming a Corporate Sponsor, please contact Whitney Cross Moore at (405) 843-9898 or email@example.com.