We are so excited you will be joining us! Whether you’re a seasoned veteran, or maybe a first time patron, these tips and tricks are sure to help make your experience the best one yet. Comments or questions? Feel free to call us and we’d love to help you.
Where is the show? The Civic Center!
- 201 N Walker Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102 in Downtown Oklahoma City
Curious about where to park? Look no further: http://bit.ly/2J4wTb4
Curious about what to wear? We like to think that ‘Sunday Best’ is always appropriate.
Curious about accessibility? Look no further: http://bit.ly/2Cucqv9
When should I arrive?
- We recommend arriving at least 20 minutes prior to showtime.
- The lobby opens an hour prior to the start of the show and the house opens 30 minutes prior.
What happens if I’m running late? Is there a seating hold?
- We understand that life happens. However, to be fair to the other guests, you will be placed in a seat in the back of the Upper Orchestra section and will then be seated in your purchased seats after intermission.
- There will be plenty of volunteers to help you find your seat at that time.
I bought tickets and can no longer attend. What should I do?
Contact our Box Office and someone will be happy to help:
6800 N. Classen, Oklahoma City
Phone: (405) 848-TOES (8637)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Forms of Payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, check, cash
Oklahoma City Ballet wants all of their patrons to feel comfortable and welcome! We’ve found this handy link can be helpful if you or someone you’re with has any sensory sensitivities:https://www.okcballet.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/SensoryFriendlyGuide.pdf
Hungry? Grab a snack!
- There are a variety of concessions and beverage locations throughout the Civic Center. Open one hour prior to show time and through intermission, concessions include bottled drinks, packaged snacks, premium cocktails and alcoholic beverages.
- The Civic Center does not allow outside food or beverage.
- Both Matinee show times will feature milk and cookies sponsored by our friends at Braum’s!
Loved the show and want to purchase season tickets? Here’s the place to go: https://www.okcballet.org/performances/season-subscription-tickets/